Defining the Martial Arts
The following data is applicable to all arts: Aikido, Kenpo, MMA, Kung Fu, whatever. Simply, it doesn’t matter what martial art you study, to be successful, to reach the pinnacle of your discipline, you must do the following.
1) Realize that you are an ‘I am.’ Know that you are a spiritual entity.
2) Create space. Do not generate staticky thoughts.
3) Focus your awareness on one thing. Learn to concentrate awareness, and you will find unlimited abilities.
4) Do not be positive in your action, do not be negative. Simply maintain distance and learn to be aware in the middle of chaos.
5) Realize that: For something to be true, the opposite must also be true. This defines the universe as a motor, and everything in the universe as individual motors.
6) Understand that you are not the screen for the universe, but rather the projector. The universe does what it does in response to your specific thoughts.
7) Treat others as you would be treated yourself. Recognize them as spiritual entities, help them learn to create space, and all the other items of this missive.
8) Practice your discipline every day. No matter if it is Kenpo, Karate, Krav Maga, or whatever, practice, and use that practice to focus the points of this missive.
9) Align yourself. Align your body with the physics of the universe, align your mind so that there is never contention, either from within or without, and then you will succeed.
10) Always step outside of your established patterns; find the ‘new you’ by refusing to do the same old same old; seek new methods, new ways of thinking, new everything.
And, it goes without saying, that the true art will manifest quicker if you are studying a matrixed martial art, or are matrixing your martial art.
Have a great work out!
About the author: Al Case is the inventor of Matrixing Technology, the only true science of the martial arts. His books and videos may be seen at MonsterMartialArts.com, ChurchofMartialArts.com, and various other sites on the internet.